Schola de Vita shall accept students who will pass its standards for admission. The school reserves the right to refuse acceptance or admission of any student who will not be able to meet the school’s standards. The school also has the right to refuse admission of students with special needs due to inadequacy of school facilities and resources.
- CRITERIA FOR SELECTION
- No failing grade in the final rating. Average grade must be 80% and a conduct grade of at least 80%.
- No disciplinary record.
- Must be a Junior High School completer with diploma (for incoming Senior High School)
- At least a satisfactory mark in the entrance test.
- Original and photocopy of Birth Certificate (NSO)
- Junior High School Diploma (for incoming Senior High School students)
- Report Card
- Form 137
- Certification of Good Moral Character
- Certificate of Financial Clearance from the previous school
- For foreign students:
- Scholastic records from the school of origin
- Certification of Eligibility from the Department of Education
- Photocopy of passport and ACR for Alien
- Photocopy of student visa
REGISTRATION AND ENROLLMENT
- Enrollment at SCHOLA DE VITA would imply that the student and his/her parents/guardians are willing to abide by the rules, regulations, policies and guidelines set in this Student-Handbook.
- If a student drops within the school year, he/she has to settle his/her accounts for the whole year as provided for in this Student Handbook.
SCHEDULE OF FEES
Please click the links below to know more about the reservation forms. Thank you!