|1st Quarter||July – September|
|2nd Quarter||September – November|
|3rd Quarter||December – February|
|4th Quarter||February – April|
- The grading system used by the school is averaging from Grades 1 to 12.
- In the averaging grading system, the grades from the first to the fourth quarter will be added and divided by 4 to get the final grade.
- The passing grade is 75%. In no instance will the final grade below 75 be rounded off to 75% and as such will be considered a failing mark.
- No grade shall fall below sixty-five percent (65%) in any given quarter.
- A ceiling grade per quarter shall be given.
- The rating per subject is computed as follows:
FOR K TO 12 Enhanced Basic Education CURRICULUM
For K to 12 Curriculum, the following letter grade system is used: